Round for Hope - May 21, 2021
AAGW's annual golf tournament is entering its 17th year in making a difference for individuals and families who are staring tragedy in the face. Formally known as the Round for the Red, this year we are excited to announce that the proceeds from the tournament will once again go to help the Center of Hope.
The Center of Hope is a local organization which provides homeless prevention services. Created as a shelter for women, the Center of Hope has evolved into providing help for all facing homelessness. By offering rent and utility assistance to those in need they found numerous advantages in tackling the issue before someone loses their home.
70% of the proceeds from the Round for Hope will go directly to the Center of Hope, the remaining 30% goes to providing education programs and scholarship opportunities within the Apartment Association of Greater Wichita.
This year, the Round for Hope tournament will be held at Crestview Country Club on May 21st, 2021. If you would like to reserve your sponsorship for the tournament please contact either of our tournament Chairs, Kim Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jessica Albers at email@example.com.
Crestview Country Club
1000 N 127th St E
Wichita, KS 67230
Current home of the Wichita Open, Crestview Country Club has a broad history of excellence in Wichita. Founded in 1921, by three local businessmen on 160 acres between 17th and 21st, and Fairmount College and Oliver. They platted out the golf course, then fenced the greens to protect them from cattle that rightfully roamed the area. The remaining buffalo and surrounding wild grasses contributed to the natural appeal of the original golf course.
Find out more information on the course here.